Adamant Lurker is a Heavy, Overland Armor Set in ESO.
|2 items: Adds 129 Health Recovery |
3 items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health
4 items: Adds 129 Health Recovery
5 items: Gain 1505 Health Recovery while you are standing still.
Adamant Lurker Set Info
- Type: Heavy Armor Set
- Location: Telvanni Peninsula & Apocrypha
- DLC: Necrom
- Style: Dead Keeper
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Telvanni Peninsula & Apocrypha zones. To gain access to the zones you must own the Necrom DLC.
The Set’s bonuses boost your Health Recovery and Maximum Health. With its fifth piece bonus, gain extra Health Recovery while you are standing still. A decent support set for Tanks.
Where to Farm Adamant Lurker
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace. There are no Dolmens in the Telvanni Peninsula & Apocrypha zones so you can only get Jewelry for this Set from Bastion Nymics, Treasure chests and Psijic Portals.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Arcanist Tank Build – Kthanid
- Sorcerer Tank Build – Guardian
- Necromancer Tank Build – Goliath
- Nightblade Tank Build – Defender
- Warden Tank Build – Protector
- Dragonknight Tank Build – Dragonborn
- Templar Tank Build – Lifegiver
- Werewolf Tank Build – Sentinel