Akaviri Dragonguard is a Heavy, Overland Set in ESO. A good Tank Set!
|2 items: Adds 129 Magicka Recovery |
3 items: Adds 4% Healing Taken
4 items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health
5 items: Adds 158 Health Recovery
5 items: Reduces the cost of your Ultimate abilities by 15%.
Akaviri Dragonguard Set Info
- Type: Heavy Armor Set
- Location: Eastmarch
- DLC: No DLC
- Style: Nord
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Eastmarch zone.
The Set’s bonuses boost your Magicka Recovery, Healing Taken and Maximum Health. Its fifth piece bonus adds Health Recovery and reduces the cost of your Ultimate abilities.
An especially good Set for Dragonknight Tank Builds, like Dragonborn, because of their passive to restore resources when using their Ultimates.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Arcanist Tank Build – Kthanid
- Sorcerer Tank Build – Guardian
- Necromancer Tank Build – Goliath
- Nightblade Tank Build – Defender
- Warden Tank Build – Protector
- Dragonknight Tank Build – Dragonborn
- Templar Tank Build – Lifegiver
- Werewolf Tank Build – Sentinel