Armor of the Trainee
Armor of the Trainee is an Overland, 3-Piece Armor Set in ESO, available in every weight. A good Set for starter Builds or to complement other Sets!
|Armor of the Trainee|
|1 Items: Adds 1454 Maximum Health |
2 Items: Adds 1454 Maximum Magicka
3 Items: Adds 1454 Maximum Stamina
Armor of the Trainee Set Info
- Type: Light, Medium, Heavy Armor Set
- Location: Khenarthi’s Roost, Stros M’kai, Betnikh, Bleakrock Isle, Bal Foyen
- DLC: No DLC
- Style: Breton
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Khenarthi’s Roost, Stros M’kai, Betnikh, Bleakrock Isle, Bal Foyen zones.
The Set’s bonuses boost your Maximum Health, Maximum Magicka and Maximum Stamina. A starter Armor Set available in every weight, Light, Medium, Heavy that drops in the starting zones of Khenarthi’s Roost, Stros M’kai, Betnikh, Bleakrock Isle, Bal Foyen.
The goal of this set is to help new players starting out but also to complement other Sets in your Builds! Magicka DPS, Stamina DPS, Tanks and Healers can use the set to boost their attributes and have better resources management. The set is available with the base game.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace. There are no Dolmens in the Khenarthi’s Roost, Stros M’kai, Betnikh, Bleakrock Isle, Bal Foyen zones so you can only get Jewelry for this Set from Treasure chests, and Psijic Portals.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Magicka Sorcerer Beginner Build
- Magicka Dragonknight Beginner Build
- Magicka Warden Beginner Build
- Stamina Nightblade Beginner Build
- Stamina Templar Beginner Build
- Stamina Necromancer Beginner Build