Armor of the Veiled Heritance
Armor of the Veiled Heritance is a Heavy, Overland Armor Set in ESO.
|Armor of the Veiled Heritance|
|2 items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage |
3 items: Adds 1487 Armor
4 items: Adds 657 Critical Chance
5 items: When you interrupt an enemy, you gain 516 Weapon and Spell Damage for 15 seconds. Your Bash Attacks permanently deal 516 more damage.
- Type: Heavy Armor Set
- Location: Auridon
- DLC: No DLC
- Style: High Elf
Armor of the Veiled Heritance Set Description
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Auridon zone. No DLC is required to access the zone. The Set’s bonuses boost your Weapon and Spell Damage, Armor and Critical Chance. With its fifth piece bonus when you interrupt an enemy, you gain extra Weapon and Spell Damage. Your Bash Attacks permanently deal more damage.
A Heavy Armor Set used to create Tanky, Stamina DPS, PVP Builds. Its 2 to 4 piece bonuses will boost your defense and offensive capabilities.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.