Armor of Truth
|Armor of Truth|
|2 items: Adds 657 Critical Chance |
3 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
4 items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
5 items: When you deal damage to an enemy who is Off Balance, your Weapon and Spell Damage is increased by 460 for 10 seconds.
Armor of Truth Set Info
- Type: Heavy Armor Set
- Location: Darkshade Caverns I & II, Normal and Veteran
- DLC: No DLC
- Style: Breton
The Set is available as a drop in the Darkshade Caverns I & Darkshade Caverns II Dungeons. The Set’s bonuses boost your Critical Chance, Maximum Stamina and Weapon and Spell Damage. With its fifth piece bonus when you deal damage to an enemy who is Off Balance, your Weapon and Spell Damage is increased.
Despite being a Heavy Armor Set, it can work well as a Stamina DPS Set and boost your offensive capabilities. Its 2 to 4 piece bonuses boost your Damage and Critical as well as your Maximum Stamina, making the set a decent option for PVE or PVP.
Its fifth piece bonus however can be really strong when combined with a skill like Dizzying Swing from the Two Handed Weapon Skill Line. This skill that is often used in PVP, makes the set good for Tanky PVP Builds.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Stamina Arcanist DPS Build – Cthulhu
- Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build – Reaper
- Stamina Necromancer PVP Build – Plaguecaller
- Stamina Nightblade PVP Build – Elusive Warrior
- Stamina Warden PVP Build – Destroyer
- Stamina Dragonknight PVP Build – Unbroken
- Stamina Templar PVP Build – Divine Wrath