Assassin’s Guile is a Crafted Armor Set in ESO.
|2 items: Adds 657 Critical Chance |
3 items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
4 items: Adds 657 Critical Chance
5 items: Increases the duration of your alchemical poisons by 4 seconds.
Assassin’s Guile Set Info
- Type: Crafted Armor Set – 3 Traits
- Location: Vvardenfell, Marandus
- DLC: Morrowind
The crafting stations for this set can be found in Marandus around the Vvardenfell zone. To gain access to the zone you must own the Morrowind DLC. A decent Set for Magicka DPS and Stamina DPS PVP mostly, Builds.
The Set’s bonuses boost your Critical Chance, Spell Damage and Weapon Damage. Its fifth piece bonus increases the duration of your alchemical poisons. The 2 to 4 piece bonuses are great for every Magicka or Stamina DPS Build, for PVE and PVP, since they can boost the overall damage and critical for both. Its fifth piece bonus however will be more useful to PVP Builds, where alchemical poisons are used more often. The effects it offers are similar to New Moon Acolyte with the latter being a much better option because of its additional bonuses. An overall easy to get Crafted Set, if you have access to the zone of Vvardenfell, that requires only 3 traits learned to craft. Which makes it a decent starter option for PVP Builds.
Assassin’s Guile Location
On the map below you can see the location of the Set’s Crafting Stations in Vvanderfell!
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Magicka Sorcerer PVP Build – Nemesis
- Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build – Reaper
- Magicka Necromancer PVP Build – Undertaker
- Stamina Necromancer PVP Build – Plaguecaller
- Stamina Nightblade PVP Build – Elusive Warrior
- Magicka Warden PVP Build – Frozen
- Stamina Warden PVP Build – Destroyer
- Stamina Warden Bow PVP Build – Longbow
- Magicka Dragonknight PVP Build – Infernum
- Stamina Dragonknight PVP Build – Unbroken
- Magicka Templar PVP Build – Valkyrie
- Stamina Templar PVP Build – Divine Wrath