Bahraha’s Curse is an Overland Armor Set in ESO, available in every weight.
|2 items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health |
3 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
4 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
4 items: Reduces your damage taken from environmental traps by 40%.
5 items: When you deal damage, you have a 25% chance to create desecrated ground for 5 seconds, which reduces the Movement Speed of enemies within 3,5 meters by 60%, damages them for 349 Magic Damage every 1 second, and heals you for 100% of the damage done. This effect can occur once every 5 seconds and the damage scales off your Max Health.
Bahraha’s Curse Set Info
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Hew’s Bane zone. To gain access to the zone you must own the Thieves Guild DLC. The Set’s bonuses boost your Maximum Health, Maximum Magicka, Maximum Stamina and reduce your damage taken from environmental traps. With its fifth piece bonus when you deal damage, you have a chance to create desecrated ground, which reduces the Movement Speed of enemies within, damages them with Magic Damage, and heals you for the damage done.
The set is available in every type of Armor, Light, Medium and Heavy. Its fifth piece bonus can crowd control enemies, deal damage to them and heal you for the amount of damage dealt which can be very useful for PVP or PVE. When using its 2 to 4 piece bonuses you can boost the attributes of every character and Build if you wish.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace. There are no Dolmens in the Hew’s Bane zone so you can only get Jewelry for this Set from Treasure chests, and Psijic Portals.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set: