Baron Thirsk is a Monster Set in ESO.
|Monster Set |
|1 item: Adds 129 Stamina Recovery |
1 item: Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
2 items: On dealing area Direct Damage, mark a target for 6 seconds. Every 2 seconds after, an Explosive Scamp is spawned nearby and detonates after 1 second, dealing 362 Magic Damage to up to 6 enemies within 4 meters and applying Minor Timidity for 10 seconds, draining 1 Ultimate every 1.5 seconds. Each Explosive Scamp spawned deals 100% increased damage. This effect can occur once every 25 seconds and scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
Baron Thirsk Set Info
- Type: Monster Set
- Head – Imperial City – Nobles District, Baron Thirsk
- Shoulders – Tel Var Merchant
- DLC: Imperial City
This is an offensive Monster Set good for Magicka and Stamina Builds. Monster Sets have only Head and Shoulders pieces that provide unique bonuses. The head is available as a drop from the Baron Thirsk boss in Imperial City. To gain access to the area you must own the Imperial City DLC. You can get the Shoulders from the Tel Var Merchant. You can wear both pieces to get the full set bonus or combine one piece with another piece from another Monster Set.
The Set’s bonuses boost your Stamina and Magicka Recovery. With its special effect on dealing area Direct Damage, mark a target. Every 2 seconds after, an Explosive Scamp is spawned nearby and detonates after a second, dealing Magic Damage and applying Minor Timidity, draining Ultimate. Each Explosive Scamp spawned deals 100% increased damage. A decent offensive Monster Set for any type of PVP Build.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Magicka Arcanist PVP Build – Azathoth
- Stamina Arcanist PVP Build – Darkness
- Magicka Sorcerer PVP Build – Nemesis
- Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build – Reaper
- Magicka Necromancer PVP Build – Undertaker
- Stamina Necromancer PVP Build – Plaguecaller
- Stamina Nightblade PVP Build – Elusive Warrior
- Magicka Warden PVP Build – Frozen
- Stamina Warden PVP Build – Destroyer
- Stamina Warden Bow PVP Build – Longbow
- Magicka Dragonknight PVP Build – Infernum
- Stamina Dragonknight PVP Build – Unbroken
- Magicka Templar PVP Build – Valkyrie
- Stamina Templar PVP Build – Divine Wrath