Beekeeper’s Gear is a Heavy Armor Set in ESO.
|2 items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health |
3 items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health
4 items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health
5 items: Adds 900 Health Recovery
- Type: Heavy Armor Set
- Location: Greenshade
- DLC: No DLC
- Style: Khajiit
Beekeeper’s Gear Set Description
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Greenshade zone. The Set’s bonuses boost your Maximum Health. Its fifth piece bonus adds Health Recovery. A decent, starter Tank Set for PVE gameplay. The Set will provide you with enough Health recovery as a starter Tank and help you learn that role in The Elder Scrolls Online.
A selfish Tank Set that does not provide many important bonuses to you or any bonus to your group. Once you become familiar with the role of Tanking in game, you should replace it with a more appropriate Tank Set that will boost more of your Stats and will provide some nice support effects to your entire group.
The extra Health Recovery can also be helpful in PVP gameplay. Because of this, the set can be used in the creation of Tanky PVP Builds. In general a starter option that you will have to replace sooner or later to become competitive in both types of gameplay.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.