Blessing of High Isle
Blessing of High Isle is a Light Armor Set in ESO.
|Blessing of High Isle
|2 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
3 items: Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
4 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
5 items: When you are healed while in combat, increase your Weapon and Spell Damage by 369 for 5 seconds.
Blessing of High Isle Set Info
- Type: Light Armor Set
- Location: High Isle
- DLC: High Isle
- Style: Ancestral Breton
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the High Isle zone. To gain access to the zone you must own the High Isle DLC. The Set’s bonuses boost your Maximum Magicka and Magicka Recovery. With its fifth piece bonus when you are healed in combat, increase your Weapon and Spell Damage.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace. There are no Dolmens in the High Isle zone so you can only get Jewelry for this Set from Volcanic Vents, Treasure chests and Psijic Portals.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.