Bog Raider is a Heavy, Overland Armor Set in ESO.
|2 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka |
3 items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health
4 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
5 items: When an enemy you have recently damaged dies, gain 10 Ultimate and increase your Health Recovery by 1156 for 10 seconds. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds.
- Type: Heavy Armor Set
- Location: Blackwood
- DLC: Blackwood
- Style: Black Fin
Bog Raider Set Description
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Blackwood zone. To gain access to the zone you must own the Blackwood DLC. The Set’s bonuses boost your Maximum Magicka, Maximum Health and Maximum Stamina. With its fifth piece bonus when an enemy you have recently damaged dies, gain Ultimate and increase your Health Recovery. A Heavy Armor Set that can work as a selfish Tank Set in PVE but also assist in PVP.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace. There are no Dolmens in the Blackwood zone so you can only get Jewelry for this Set from Oblivion Portals, Treasure chests and Psijic Portals.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.