Champion of the Hist
Champion of the Hist is a Heavy, Overland Armor Set in ESO.
|Champion of the Hist|
|2 items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage |
3 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
4 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
5 items: Adds 1600 Maximum Health
5 items: Gain Minor Heroism at all times while you are in combat, generating 1 Ultimate every 1.5 seconds.
- Type: Heavy Armor Set
- Location: Murkmire
- DLC: Murkmire
- Style: Elder Argonian
Call of the Undertaker Set Description
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Murkmire zone. To gain access to the zone you must own the Murkmire DLC. The Set’s bonuses boost your Weapon and Spell Damage and Maximum Stamina. Its fifth piece bonus adds Maximum Health and grants you minor Heroism at all times while you are in combat.
A Heavy Armor Set more suited for the creation of “Tanky” PVP Builds rather than a Tank Set. The Weapon Damage and Maximum Stamina effects will be more useful in PVP scenarios and less in actual PVE tanking. The set’s fifth piece bonus can be replaced with the One Hand and Shield skill, Heroic Slash that also applies Minor Maim to enemies.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace. There are no Dolmens in the Murkmire zone so you can only get Jewelry for this Set from Treasure chests and Psijic Portals.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.