Combat Physician is a Light Armor Set in ESO.
|2 Items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka |
3 Items: Adds 657 Critical Chance
4 Items: Adds 657 Critical Chance
5 Items: When you critically heal yourself or an ally, you grant your target a damage shield that absorbs 4308 damage for 6 seconds. This effect can occur once every 6 seconds per target.
- Type: Light Armor Set
- Location: Wayrest Sewers I & II, Normal and Veteran
- DLC: No DLC
- Style: Redguard
Combat Physician Set Description
The Set is available as a drop in the Wayrest Sewers I & II Dungeons. No DLC is required to access the Dungeons. The Set’s bonuses boost your Maximum Magicka and Critical Chance. With its fifth piece bonus when you critically heal yourself or an ally, you grant your target a damage shield that absorbs damage.
Its 2 to 4 piece bonuses can help any Magicka based PVE or PVP Build. Its fifth piece bonus however will be more useful to Healers and support roles. This is a decent starter Healer Set that can provide an extra damage shield to the rest of your group members. The set can be useful in PVE or PVP gameplay. Because its special effect is just a damage shield, it is not the best option for harder PVE content though.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Arcanist Healer Build – Aletheia
- Sorcerer Healer Build – Medic
- Necromancer Healer Build – Shaman
- Nightblade Healer Build – Mender
- Warden Healer Build – Lifeline
- Warden Stamina Healer Build – Therapist
- Warden Healer PVP Build – Battlemage
- Dragonknight Healer Build – Firebreath
- Templar Healer Build – Ray of Light