Crushing Wall is an Ability Altering Set in The Elder Scrolls Online, obtainable from the Maelstrom Arena.
|2 items: Increases the damage Wall of Elements deals by 1250. |
Crushing Wall Set Info
- Type: Arena
- Location: Maelstrom Arena
- DLC: Orsinium
- Style: Dwemer
Crushing Wall is a special Ability Altering Set, obtainable from the Maelstrom Arena. The Set belongs to a special category of Sets called Maelstrom Weapons, that represent a category of in-game weapons each. This is basically The Maelstrom’s Destruction Staff, available as a random drop from defeating the last boss of the Maelstrom Arena in normal difficulty. The Staff is available in all three forms. Flame Staff, Lightning Staff and Frost Staff.
It increases the damage the Wall of Elements Destruction skill deals. This effect makes the Destruction Staff one of the best ways to increase your damage as a Magicka based character. The Destruction Staff is often used as a back-bar option to boost your DPS and is combined with a Weapon Enchantment to further boost your Spell Damage when using it.
Like with the Thunderous Volley Set, Crushing Wall is a must have Set to reach the maximum DPS of your Build for harder PVE content, like Veteran Trials or even Veteran, Hard Mode Dungeons. The Set has a normal and a Perfected version that adds Offensive Penetration.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Magicka Sorcerer PET DPS PVE Build – Overlord
- Magicka Sorcerer DPS PVE Build – Stormborn
- Magicka Necromancer DPS PVE Build – Hades
- Magicka Nightblade DPS PVE Build – Shadowfire
- Magicka Warden DPS PVE Build – Ice Queen
- Magicka Dragonknight DPS PVE Build – Fireheart
- Magicka Templar DPS PVE Build – Holy Fire
- Magicka Hybrid Sorcerer DPS PVE Build – Thunder
- Stamina Hybrid Sorcerer DPS PVE Build – Storm
- Magicka Hybrid Necromancer DPS PVE Build – Hela
- Stamina Hybrid Necromancer DPS PVE Build – Fireplague
- Magicka Hybrid Nightblade DPS PVE Build – Spellblade
- Stamina Hybrid Nightblade DPS PVE Build – Shadowmaster
- Magicka Hybrid Warden DPS PVE Build – Primal
- Stamina Hybrid Warden DPS PVE Build – Winter Warrior
- Magicka Hybrid Dragonknight DPS PVE Build – Fireblade
- Stamina Hybrid Dragonknight DPS PVE Build – Blaze
- Magicka Hybrid Templar DPS PVE Build – Aurora
- Stamina Hybrid Templar DPS PVE Build – Lightblade