Curse Eater is a Light Armor Set in ESO.
|2 Items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka |
3 Items: Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
4 Items: Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
5 Items: When you heal yourself or an ally with a direct heal ability, remove up to 3 negative effects from them. If a negative effect was removed this way, your target restores 678 Magicka. This effect can occur every 8 seconds per target.
- Type: Light Armor Set
- Location: Cyrodiil, Cropsford Vendor – Rewards for the Worthy
- DLC: No DLC
- Style: Worm Cult
Curse Eater Set Description
This set is available in Cyrodiil and PVP activities as a Rewards for the Worthy random drop. You can buy pieces of the set from the Cropsford Town Vendor. The set is available with the base game and its style is Worm Cult. The Set’s bonuses boost your Maximum Magicka and Magicka Recovery. With its fifth piece bonus when you heal yourself or an ally with a direct heal ability, remove negative effects from them. If a negative effect was removed this way, your target restores Magicka.
Its 2 to 4 piece bonuses can help any Magicka based PVE or PVP Build. Its fifth piece bonus however will be more useful to Healers and support roles. This is a decent starter Healer Set that can help your group members with their Magicka sustain. A decent option for both PVE and PVP gameplay.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Arcanist Healer Build – Aletheia
- Sorcerer Healer Build – Medic
- Necromancer Healer Build – Shaman
- Nightblade Healer Build – Mender
- Warden Healer Build – Lifeline
- Warden Stamina Healer Build – Therapist
- Warden Healer PVP Build – Battlemage
- Dragonknight Healer Build – Firebreath
- Templar Healer Build – Ray of Light