Dead-Water’s Guile is an Overland, Medium Armor Set in ESO.
|2 items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage |
3 items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health
4 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
5 items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
5 items: Whenever you kill an enemy, you gain 15 Ultimate.
- Type: Medium Armor Set
- Location: Murkmire
- DLC: Murkmire
- Style: Elder Argonian
Dead-Water’s Guile Set Description
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Murkmire zone. To gain access to the zone you must own the Murkmire DLC. The Set’s bonuses boost your Damage, Maximum Health and Maximum Stamina. Its fifth piece bonus adds more Damage and grants you Ultimate whenever you kill an enemy. The set is trying to become a decent Stamina DPS Set for PVP – PVE Builds with all the different effects it provides.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace. There are no Dolmens in the Murkmire Zone, so the only way to get Jewelry for this Set is from Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.