Deadlands Assassin is an Overland, Medium Armor Set in ESO.
|2 items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage |
3 items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
4 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
5 items: Adds 200 Weapon and Spell Damage
5 items: Dealing damage to an enemy within 10 meters of you with a Heavy Attack causes you to throw a cone of knives, dealing 816 Physical Damage to enemies hit. If an enemy hit has 50% Health or less, they also take an additional 1631 Bleed Damage over 14 seconds. This effect can occur once every 15 seconds and scales off of the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
- Type: Medium Armor Set
- Location: Blackwood
- DLC: Blackwood
- Style: Daedric
Deadlands Assassin Set Description
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Blackwood zone. To gain access to the zone you must own the Blackwood DLC. The Set’s bonuses boost your Damage and Maximum Stamina. With its fifth piece bonus when dealing damage to an enemy with a Heavy Attack causes you to throw a cone of knives, dealing Physical Damage to enemies hit. If an enemy hit is low on Health, they also take additional Bleed Damage and scales off of the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage. A Stamina DPS, Medium Armor Set.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace. There are no Dolmens in the Blackwood zone so you can only get Jewelry for this Set from Oblivion Portals, Treasure chests, and Psijic Portals.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.