Death’s Wind is a Crafted Armor Set in ESO.
|2 items: Adds 1487 Armor |
3 items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health
4 items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health
5 items: When you take melee damage while you are under 35% Health, you knockback and stun all enemies within 8 meters of you for 4 seconds. This effect can occur once every 15 seconds.
Death’s Wind Set Info
- Type: Crafted Armor Set – 2 Traits
- Location: Auridon – Eastshore Islets Camp, Glenumbra – Chill House, Stonefalls – Armatures Upheaval
- DLC: No DLC
The crafting stations for this set can be found in Eastshore Islets Camp around the Auridon Zone, Chill House around the Glenumbra Zone and Armatures Upheaval around the Stonefalls Zone. No DLC is required to access the crafting stations.
The Set’s bonuses boost your Armor and Maximum Health. With its fifth piece bonus when you take melee damage while low on Health, you knock back and stun all enemies near you.
A crafted armor set that can work well as Starter Tank Set for PVE or against other players in PVP. It does not offer any benefit to your group so eventually you will have to replace it with another support set. Decent effect for Tanky PVP Builds that can knock back and stun enemies.
Death’s Wind Location
On the maps below you can see the locations of the Set’s Crafting Stations!
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Sorcerer Tank Build – Guardian
- Necromancer Tank Build – Goliath
- Nightblade Tank Build – Defender
- Warden Tank Build – Protector
- Dragonknight Tank Build – Dragonborn
- Templar Tank Build – Lifegiver
- Werewolf Tank Build – Sentinel