Defiler is an Overland, Medium Armor Set in ESO.
|2 items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage |
3 items: Adds 657 Critical Chance
4 items: Adds 657 Critical Chance
5 items: When you deal Critical Damage, you summon a Hunger that spews poison to all enemies in front of it, dealing 990 Poison Damage and stunning any enemy hit for 5 seconds. This effect can occur once every 5 seconds and scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
- Type: Medium Armor Set
- Location: Vvardenfell
- DLC: Morrowind
- Style: Hlaalu
Defiler Set Description
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Vvardenfell zone. To gain access to the zone you must own the Morrowind DLC. The Set’s bonuses boost your Damage and Critical Chance. With its fifth piece bonus when you deal Critical Damage, you summon a Hunger that spews poison to all enemies in front of it, dealing Poison Damage and stunning any enemy hit. This effect scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage. A Stamina DPS Set that can complement Poison based Builds in PVE. The set can be useful in PVP as well, thanks to its Poison Damage and stun.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace. There are no Dolmens in the Vvardenfell zone so you can only get Jewelry for this Set from Treasure chests, and Psijic Portals.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set: