Dragonguard Elite is an Overland, Medium Armor Set in ESO.
|2 items: Adds 657 Critical Chance |
3 items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
4 items: Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
5 items: You gain a stack of Dragonguard Tactics for 5 seconds when you deal direct damage to an enemy from the front or their sides, up to 10 stacks. Each stack of Dragonguard Tactics increases your Critical Chance by 275. You can only gain one stack every 0.5 second.
- Type: Medium Armor Set
- Location: Southern Elsweyr
- DLC: Dragonhold
- Style: Dragonbone
Dragonguard Elite Set Description
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Southern Elsweyr zone. To gain access to the zone you must own the Dragonhold DLC. The Set’s bonuses boost your Critical Chance, Damage and Stamina Recovery. Its fifth piece bonus grants you a stack of Dragonguard Tactics when you deal direct damage to an enemy from the front or their sides. Each stack of Dragonguard Tactics increases your Critical Chance. A nice offensive Medium Armor Set, very similar to Berserking Warrior. Easier to acquire if you have access to the Southern Elsweyr zone since it is an Overland Set.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace. There are no Dolmens in the Southern Elsweyr Zone, so the only way to get Jewelry for this Set is from Treasure Chests, Dragons and Psijic Portals.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.