Draugr’s Rest is a Light, Dungeon Set in ESO.
|2 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka |
3 items: Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
4 items: Adds 4% Healing Done
5 items: When you deal damage with a fully-charged Heavy Attack, you create a circle of consecrated ground that heals you and your group members within 5 meters for 6066 Health over 10 seconds. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds and scales off the higher of your Max Magicka or Stamina.
Draugr’s Rest Set Info
- Type: Light Armor Set
- Location: Falkreath Hold, Normal and Veteran
- DLC: Horns of the Reach
- Style: Dreadhorn
The Set is available as a drop in the Falkreath Hold Dungeon. To gain access to the Dungeon you must own the Horns of the Reach DLC. The Set’s bonuses boost your Maximum Magicka, Magicka Recovery and Healing Done. With its fifth piece bonus when you deal damage with a fully-charged Heavy Attack, you create a circle of consecrated ground that heals you and your group members. This effect scales off the higher of your Max Magicka or Stamina.
This Light Armor Set could work as a decent Healer Set alternative. Its 2 to 4 piece bonuses offer a nice boost to Magicka and Magicka sustain as well as increasing the Healing you can provide. By performing a Heavy Attack you can trigger the set’s special effect and heal yourself and your group. The heal itself is not that strong but can help in an emergency.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Arcanist Healer Build – Aletheia
- Sorcerer Healer Build – Medic
- Necromancer Healer Build – Shaman
- Nightblade Healer Build – Mender
- Warden Healer Build – Lifeline
- Warden Stamina Healer Build – Therapist
- Warden Healer PVP Build – Battlemage
- Dragonknight Healer Build – Firebreath
- Templar Healer Build – Ray of Light