Dreamer’s Mantle is a Light Armor Set in ESO.
|2 Items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health |
3 Items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health
4 Items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
5 Items: When you take damage while you are under 35% Health, you knockdown all enemies within 4 meters of you for 2 seconds and restore 1058 Magicka. This effect can occur once every 7 seconds.
Dreamer’s Mantle Set Info
- Type: Light Armor Set
- Location: Stormhaven
- DLC: No DLC
- Style: High Elf
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Stormhaven zone. No DLC is required to access the zone. The Set’s bonuses boost your Maximum Health and Maximum Magicka. With its fifth piece bonus when you take damage while you are low on Health, you knockdown all enemies nearby and restore Magicka. A decent, starter Tank Set that offers extra protection and heals. Knocking down enemies when your Health is low and healing you at the same time can help you survive, especially when you are learning how to Tank. The set does not have much use in harder PVE content though. The set is available with the base game.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.