Elemental Catalyst is a Light Armor Set in ESO. A decent support set.
|2 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
3 items: Adds 657 Critical Chance
4 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
5 items: Whenever you deal Flame, Shock, or Frost Damage, you apply a stack of Flame, Shock, or Frost Weakness to the enemy for 3 seconds. Each stack of an Elemental Weakness increases their Critical Damage taken by 5%. An enemy can only have one stack of each Elemental Weakness at a time.
Elemental Catalyst Set Info
- Type: Light Armor Set
- Location: Stone Garden, Normal and Veteran
- DLC: Stonethorn
- Style: Hazardous Alchemy
The Set is available as a drop in the Stone Garden Dungeon. To gain access to the Dungeon you must own the Stonethorn DLC.
The Set’s bonuses boost your Maximum Magicka and Critical Chance. With its fifth piece bonus whenever you deal Flame, Shock, or Frost Damage, you apply a stack of Flame, Shock, or Frost Weakness to the enemy. Each stack of an Elemental Weakness increases their Critical Damage taken. An enemy can only have one stack of each Elemental Weakness at a time.
The bonus works for each elemental weakness you apply to your target. That makes it a strong option for Magicka DPS and Support roles. Healers can wear the set and apply each elemental weakness to targets, increasing the Critical damage done to them by the entire group.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Arcanist Healer Build – Aletheia
- Sorcerer Healer Build – Medic
- Necromancer Healer Build – Shaman
- Nightblade Healer Build – Mender
- Warden Healer Build – Lifeline
- Warden Stamina Healer Build – Therapist
- Warden Healer PVP Build – Battlemage
- Dragonknight Healer Build – Firebreath
- Templar Healer Build – Ray of Light