Encratis’s Behemoth is a Monster Set in ESO. A great Fire based Set that can work well with Tanks or Fire Damage based Builds!
|Monster Set |
|1 item: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka |
2 items: Dealing Flame Damage to an enemy grants you Behemoth’s Aura for 12 seconds that reaches up to 12 meters. You and up to 11 group members in the aura reduce Flame Damage taken by 5%. Enemies in the aura increase their Flame Damage taken by 5%. This effect can occur once every 15 seconds.
Encratis’s Behemoth Set Info
- Type: Monster Set
- Head – Veteran Black Drake Villa
- Shoulders – Urgarlarg Chief-Bane
- DLC: Flames of Ambition
This is a Monster Set that boosts Flame Damage and reduces Flame Damage taken. Monster Sets have only Head and Shoulders pieces that provide unique bonuses. The head is available as a drop from the final boss in Veteran Black Drake Villa. To gain access to the dungeon you must own the Flames of Ambition DLC. You can get the Shoulders from Urgarlarg Chief-Bane with Undaunted Keys. You can wear both pieces to get the full set bonus or combine one piece with another piece from another Monster Set.
The Set adds Maximum Magicka and when dealing Flame Damage to an enemy grants you Behemoth’s Aura. You and up to 11 group members in the aura reduce Flame Damage taken. Enemies in the aura increase their Flame Damage taken. A great Monster Set for Builds that rely on Flame Damage or Tanks.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Monster Set:
- Sorcerer Tank Build – Guardian
- Necromancer Tank Build – Goliath
- Nightblade Tank Build – Defender
- Warden Tank Build – Protector
- Dragonknight Tank Build – Dragonborn
- Dragonknight Healer Build – Firebreath
- Templar Tank Build – Lifegiver
- Werewolf Tank Build – Sentinel
- Magicka Dragonknight DPS PVE Build – Fireheart
- Magicka Dragonknight Solo PVE Build – Swordflame