|Monster Set |
|1 item: Adds 129 Health Recovery |
2 items: When you use an ability, you have a 25% chance to summon a dwemer automation to restore 550 Stamina or Magicka or 1955 Health to you every 0.5 seconds for 6 seconds. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds.
Engine Guardian Set Info
- Type: Monster Set
- Head – Veteran Darkshade Caverns II
- Shoulders – Maj Al-Ragath
- DLC: No DLC
Engine Guardian is an amazing sustain, support Monster Set for PVP mostly builds that can however work in PVE as well. Monster Sets have only Head and Shoulders pieces that provide unique bonuses. The head is available as a drop from the final boss in Veteran Darkshade Caverns II. You can get the Shoulders from Maj Al-Ragath with Undaunted Keys. You can wear both pieces to get the full set bonus or combine one piece with another piece from another Monster Set.
The Set adds Health Recovery and when you use an ability, you have a chance to summon a dwemer automation to restore Stamina or Magicka or Health to you. The Set’s effects make it an excellent option for both Stamina and Magicka roles. It will see more action as a support PVP Monster Set for Magicka PVP Builds however. Its ability to restore resources, make it a valuable addition for every PVP Build. Additionally the dwemer automation can work as a decoy and confuse enemies, cover you from enemy fire.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Monster Set:
- Magicka Sorcerer PVP Build – Nemesis
- Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build – Reaper
- Magicka Necromancer PVP Build – Undertaker
- Stamina Necromancer PVP Build – Plaguecaller
- Stamina Nightblade PVP Build – Elusive Warrior
- Magicka Warden PVP Build – Frozen
- Stamina Warden PVP Build – Destroyer
- Stamina Warden Bow PVP Build – Longbow
- Magicka Dragonknight PVP Build – Infernum
- Stamina Dragonknight PVP Build – Unbroken
- Magicka Templar PVP Build – Valkyrie
- Stamina Templar PVP Build – Divine Wrath