Eternal Hunt is a Crafted Armor Set in ESO.
|2 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina |
3 items: Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
4 items: Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
5 items: When you use Roll Dodge, you leave behind a rune that detonates when enemies come close, dealing 992 Poison Damage and immobilizing them for 1.5 seconds. This effect scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
Eternal Hunt Set Info
- Type: Crafted Armor Set – 9 Traits
- Location: Hew’s Bane, The Lost Pavilion
- DLC: Thieves Guild DLC
The crafting stations for this set can be found in The Lost Pavilion around Hew’s Bane. To gain access to the zone and the Set’s crafting stations you must own the Thieves Guild DLC.
The Set’s bonuses boost your Maximum Stamina and Stamina Recovery. With its fifth piece bonus when you use Roll Dodge, you leave behind a rune that detonates when enemies come close, dealing Poison Damage and immobilizing them. This effect scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
This set is perfect as a defensive option for Stamina PVP Builds. Its 2 to 4 piece bonuses give a boost to your Stamina and Stamina Recovery, allowing you to use your skills for longer. Its fifth piece bonus leaves a Poison Rune/Trap behind when you roll dodge to hurt and stall your pursuer, allowing you to escape. The rune can be used offensively as well, by roll dodging toward your enemy.
Eternal Hunt Location
On the map below you can see the location of the Set’s Crafting Stations in Hew’s Bane!
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build – Reaper
- Stamina Necromancer PVP Build – Plaguecaller
- Stamina Nightblade PVP Build – Elusive Warrior
- Stamina Warden PVP Build – Destroyer
- Stamina Warden Bow PVP Build – Longbow
- Stamina Dragonknight PVP Build – Unbroken
- Stamina Templar PVP Build – Divine Wrath