Euphotic Gatekeeper is a Monster Set in The Elder Scrolls Online.
|Monster Set |
|1 item: Adds 129 Stamina Recovery |
2 items: When you use Roll Dodge, create a Hadolid Husk after you roll. While within 5 meters of the Hadolid Husk, it will absorb all direct damage attacks against you. After 1 second, the Hadolid Husk explodes, dealing 1155 Poison Damage to all enemies within 5 meters. This effect can occur once every 20 seconds and scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
- Type: Monster Set
- Head – Veteran Graven Deep
- Shoulders – Urgarlag Chief-Bane
- DLC: Lost Depths
Euphotic Gatekeeper is a DPS Monster Set. Monster Sets have only Head and Shoulders pieces that provide unique bonuses. The head is available as a drop from the final boss in Veteran Graven Deep Dungeon. To gain access to the dungeon you must own the Lost Depths DLC. You can get the Shoulders from Urgarlag Chief-Bane with Undaunted Keys. You can wear both pieces to get the full set bonus or combine one piece with another piece from another Monster Set.
The Set adds Stamina Recovery and when you use Roll Dodge, create a Hadolid Husk after you roll that will absorb all direct damage attacks against you. After 1 second, the Hadolid Husk explodes, dealing Poison Damage to enemies nearby.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Monster Set:
- Stamina Sorcerer DPS PVE Build – Tempest
- 2H Stamina Sorcerer DPS PVE Build – Wrecker
- Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build – Reaper
- Stamina Necromancer DPS PVE Build – Harbinger
- 2H Stamina Necromancer DPS PVE Build – Devourer
- Stamina Necromancer PVP Build – Plaguecaller
- Stamina Nightblade DPS PVE Build – Brawler
- 2H Stamina Nightblade DPS PVE Build – Shadowfury
- Stamina Nightblade PVP Build – Elusive Warrior
- Stamina Warden DPS PVE Build – Force of Nature
- 2H Stamina Warden DPS PVE Build – Claymore
- Stamina Warden PVP Build – Destroyer
- Stamina Dragonknight DPS PVE Build – Venomous
- 2H Stamina Dragonknight DPS PVE Build – Baneful
- Stamina Dragonknight PVP Build – Unbroken
- Stamina Templar DPS PVE Build – Light Warrior
- 2H Stamina Templar DPS PVE Build – Lightbane
- Stamina Templar PVP Build – Divine Wrath