Eye of the Grasp
Eye of the Grasp is a Light Armor Set in ESO.
|Eye of the Grasp|
|2 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka |
3 items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
4 items: Adds 657 Critical Chance
5 items: When you deal Critical Damage, generate 7 Ultimate. This effect can occur once every 5 seconds.
Eye of the Grasp Set Info
- Type: Light Armor Set
- Location: The Deadlands
- DLC: Deadlands
- Style: Fargrave Guardian
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Deadlands zone. To gain access to the zone you must own the Deadlands DLC.
The Set’s bonuses boost your Maximum Magicka, Weapon and Spell Damage and Critical Chance. With its fifth piece bonus when you deal Critical Damage, generate Ultimate.
Where to Farm Eye of the Grasp
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace. There are no Dolmens in the Deadlands zone so you can only get Jewelry for this Set from Oblivion Portals, Treasure chests and Psijic Portals.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.