Flanking Strategist is an Overland, Medium Armor Set in ESO.
|2 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina |
3 items: Adds 657 Critical Chance
4 items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
5 items: Adds 400 Weapon and Spell Damage to your damaging abilities when you attack an enemy from behind or their sides.
- Type: Medium Armor Set
- Location: Gold Coast
- DLC: Dark Brotherhood
- Style: Order of the Hour
Flanking Strategist Set Description
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Gold Coast zone. To gain access to the zone you must own the Dark Brotherhood DLC. The Set’s bonuses boost your Maximum Stamina, Critical Chance and Damage. Its fifth piece bonus adds more Damage to your damaging abilities when you attack an enemy from behind or their sides.
A Stamina DPS Set good for sneak, surprise attacks. Its 2 to 4 piece bonuses can boost the Stamina and offensive capabilities of every PVE and PVP Build. Its fifth piece bonus however will only be useful when attacking an enemy from behind or from the sides. Because of this, the set will be mostly useful to Gank PVP Builds, like Kunoichi.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace. There are no Dolmens in the Gold Coast zone so you can only get Jewelry for this Set from Treasure chests, and Psijic Portals.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.