Frostbite is a Light Armor Set in ESO. A powerful Set for Frost Damage based Builds!
|2 items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage |
3 items: Adds 657 Critical Chance
4 items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
5 items: Increases your damage done with Frost abilities by 8%. Increases your damage done against Chilled enemies by 4%. Increases your damage done against enemies afflicted with Minor Brittle by 2%.
Frostbite Set Info
- Type: Light Armor Set
- Location: Blackwood
- DLC: Blackwood
- Style: Ivory Brigade
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Blackwood zone. To gain access to the zone you must own the Blackwood DLC.
The Set’s bonuses boost your Weapon and Spell Damage and Critical Chance. Its fifth piece bonus increases your damage done with Frost abilities. Increases your damage done against Chilled enemies and increases your damage done against enemies afflicted with Minor Brittle.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace. There are no Dolmens in the Blackwood zone so you can only get Jewelry for this Set from Oblivion Portals, Treasure chests and Psijic Portals.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.
These are some powerful Builds that can use this Set effectively:
- Magicka Warden DPS PVE Build – Ice Queen
- Warden Frost DPS Build – Blizzard
- Magicka Necromancer DPS PVE Build – Hades