Grace of Gloom
Grace of Gloom is a Heavy, Overland Armor Set in ESO.
|Grace of Gloom|
|2 items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health |
3 items: Adds 4% Healing Taken
4 items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health
5 items: When you take damage, you become a living shadow for 10 seconds, causing you to heal for 927 every 2 seconds and gaining Major Evasion, reducing damage from area attacks by 20%. This effect can occur every 20 seconds and scales off your Max Health.
- Type: Heavy Armor Set
- Location: Summerset
- DLC: Summerset
- Style: Ebonshadow
Grace of Gloom Set Description
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Summerset zone. To gain access to the zone you must own the Summerset DLC. The Set’s Bonuses boost your Maximum Health and Healing Taken. With its fifth piece bonus when you take damage, you become a living shadow, causing you to heal and gaining Major Evasion, reducing damage from area attacks. This effect scales off your Max Health. A decent Heavy Armor set that could work as a selfish Tank Set in PVE or to help you create a Tanky PVP Build.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace. There are no Dolmens in the Summerset zone so you can only get Jewelry for this Set from Treasure chests, Abyssal Geysers and Psijic Portals.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.