Grave Inevitability is a Light, Dungeon Set in ESO.
|2 items: Adds 657 Critical Chance |
3 items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
4 items: Adds 657 Critical Chance
5 items: Dealing damage with a Light or Heavy Attack grants you a stack of Remorseless for 5 seconds, up to 5 stacks, up to once every 0.5 seconds. While you have 5 stacks, you generate an aura of focus, granting you Major Force, increasing your Critical Damage by 20%, while group members within 12 meters of you gain Minor Force, increasing their Critical Damage by 10%.
- Type: Light Armor Set
- Location: Graven Deep Dungeon, Normal and Veteran
- DLC: Lost Depths
- Style: Drowned Mariner
The Set is available as a drop in the Graven Deep Dungeon, in Normal and Veteran Difficulty. To gain access to the Dungeon you must own the Lost Depths DLC.
The Set’s bonuses boost Weapon and Spell Damage and Critical Chance. With its fifth piece bonus dealing damage with a Light or Heavy Attack grants you a stack of Remorseless. While you have a few stacks, you generate an aura of focus, granting you Major Force, increasing your Critical Damage, while group members of you gain Minor Force, increasing their Critical Damage. A Support Light Armor Set.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Arcanist Healer Build – Aletheia
- Sorcerer Healer Build – Medic
- Necromancer Healer Build – Shaman
- Nightblade Healer Build – Mender
- Warden Healer Build – Lifeline
- Warden Stamina Healer Build – Therapist
- Warden Healer PVP Build – Battlemage
- Dragonknight Healer Build – Firebreath
- Templar Healer Build – Ray of Light