Hatchling’s Shell is a Heavy Armor Set in ESO.
|2 items: Adds 1487 Armor |
3 items: Adds 1487 Armor
4 items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health
5 items: Whenever you take damage you gain a damage shield that absorbs up to 3200 damage for 6 seconds. This effect can occur once every 6 seconds and scales off your Max Health.
- Type: Heavy Armor Set
- Location: Shadowfen
- DLC: No DLC
- Style: Argonian
Hatchling’s Shell Set Description
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Shadowfen zone. The Set’s bonuses boost your Armor and Maximum Health. With its fifth piece bonus whenever you take damage you gain a damage shield that absorbs damage. This effect scales off your Max Health. This is mainly a Selfish, starter Tank Set that boosts your Maximum Health, Physical Resistance and Spell Resistance, making it easy to learn the role of Tank in the game as a new player.
When you become more familiar with tanking in ESO you should replace it with a better Tank Set option. The set could find some use in PVP “Tanky” Builds thanks to its resistances bonuses and of course the permanent Damage Shield. But in general it is just a starter option that you will eventually have to replace with something better.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.