Healing Mage is a Light Armor Set in ESO.
|2 Items: Adds 129 Magicka Recovery |
3 Items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
4 Items: Adds 4% Healing Done
5 Items: When you use an area of effect heal ability, you apply Minor Cowardice to enemies within 10 meters of you, reducing their Weapon and Spell Damage by 215 for 5 seconds. This effect can occur once every 3 seconds.
- Type: Light Armor Set
- Location: Craglorn, Aetherian Archive Trial
- DLC: No DLC
- Style: Celestial
Healing Mage Set Description
The Set, that is also known as Mending Set, is available as a drop in the Aetherian Archive Trial, located in the Craglorn zone. A decent support set for healers in PVE or PVP. Its bonuses boost your Magicka Recovery, Maximum Magicka and Healing Done. With its fifth piece bonus when you use an area of effect heal ability, you apply Minor Cowardice to enemies, reducing their Weapon and Spell Damage.
Its 2 to 4 piece bonuses are typical for every Magicka support Set, boosting Magicka sustain and Healing Done. The trigger effect of its fifth piece bonus is similar to Vestment of Olorime, since it requires the use of an Area of Effect Healing ability, like Grand Healing from the Restoration Staff Skill Line. The effect however is slightly different. It reduces the Weapon and Spell Damage of all enemies nearby. This effect can be useful in PVE when dealing with strong bosses but also in PVP.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Arcanist Healer Build – Aletheia
- Sorcerer Healer Build – Medic
- Necromancer Healer Build – Shaman
- Nightblade Healer Build – Mender
- Warden Healer Build – Lifeline
- Warden Stamina Healer Build – Therapist
- Warden Healer PVP Build – Battlemage
- Dragonknight Healer Build – Firebreath
- Templar Healer Build – Ray of Light