Hexos’ Ward is an Overland, Medium Armor Set in ESO.
|2 items: Adds 657 Critical Chance |
3 items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
3 items: Adds 657 Critical Chance
5 items: Dealing direct Critical Damage grants you a damage shield that absorbs up to 12305 damage for 6 seconds. This effect can occur once every 7 seconds.
Hexos’ Ward Set Info
- Type: Medium Armor Set
- Location: The Deadlands
- DLC: Deadlands
- Style: House Hexos
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Deadlands zone. To gain access to the zone you must own the Deadlands DLC.
The Set’s bonuses boost your Critical Chance, Weapon and Spell Damage. With its fifth piece bonus when dealing direct Critical Damage grants you a damage shield that absorbs damage.
Where to Farm Hexos’ Ward
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace. There are no Dolmens in the Deadlands zone so you can only get Jewelry for this Set from Oblivion Portals, Treasure chests and Psijic Portals.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.