Hide of the Werewolf
Hide of the Werewolf is an Overland, Medium Armor Set in ESO.
|Hide of the Werewolf|
|2 Items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health |
3 Items: Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
4 Items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
5 Items: When you take damage, you generate 6 Ultimate. This effect can occur once every 5 seconds.
- Type: Medium Armor Set
- Location: Glenumbra
- DLC: No DLC
- Style: Primal
Hide of the Werewolf Set Description
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Glenumbra zone. No DLC is required to access the zone. The Set’s bonuses boost your Maximum Health, Maximum Stamina and Damage. With its fifth piece bonus when you take damage, you generate Ultimate. A decent Starter Tank Set option that can help you generate Ultimate faster. The set can be useful in PVP as well until you become more familiar with this aspect of the game. Not a good option for either PVE or PVP content once you know what you are doing. The set is available with the base game.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Arcanist Tank Build – Kthanid
- Sorcerer Tank Build – Guardian
- Necromancer Tank Build – Goliath
- Nightblade Tank Build – Defender
- Warden Tank Build – Protector
- Dragonknight Tank Build – Dragonborn
- Templar Tank Build – Lifegiver
- Werewolf Tank Build – Sentinel