Hircine’s Veneer is a Medium Armor Set in ESO.
|2 Items: Adds 129 Stamina Recovery |
3 Items: Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
4 Items: Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
5 Items: Grants 145 Stamina Recovery to you and up to 11 other group members within 28 meters of you. This bonus persists through death.
- Type: Medium Armor Set
- Location: Selene’s Web Dungeon, Normal and Veteran
- DLC: No DLC
- Style: Unique
Hircine’s Veneer Set Description
The Set is available as a drop in the Selene’s Web Dungeon. The Set’s bonuses boost your Stamina Recovery and Maximum Stamina. Its fifth piece bonus grants Stamina Recovery to you and your group members. This bonus persists through death. A Medium Armor, support Set, used mostly for its fifth piece bonus. A very niche Set that will find use in specific Builds and specific content. This set is a nice support set to wear as a healer if the majority of characters in your PVE group are Stamina based.
The extra Stamina Recovery for everyone in your group can be very helpful in certain PVE encounters and can assist your group in PVP as well. It is best to use this Set with an organized group where everybody knows their role and how to perform it appropriately. Other support sets might be a better option however. Since it is a Medium Armor Set, Magicka based Healers can use effectively only its Weapons and Jewelry.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Arcanist Healer Build – Aletheia
- Sorcerer Healer Build – Medic
- Necromancer Healer Build – Shaman
- Nightblade Healer Build – Mender
- Warden Healer Build – Lifeline
- Warden Stamina Healer Build – Therapist
- Warden Healer PVP Build – Battlemage
- Dragonknight Healer Build – Firebreath
- Templar Healer Build – Ray of Light