Hist Bark is a Crafted Armor Set in ESO.
|2 items: Adds 1487 Armor |
3 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
4 items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health
5 items: While you are blocking you gain Major Evasion, reducing damage from area attacks by 20%.
Hist Bark Set Info
- Type: Crafted Armor Set – 4 Traits
- Location: Greenshade – Rootwatch Tower, Rivenspire – Trader’s Rest, Shadowfen – Hatchling’s Crown
- DLC: No DLC
The crafting stations for this set can be found in Rootwatch Tower around the Greenshade Zone, Trader’s Rest around the Rivenspire Zone and Hatchling’s Crown around the Shadowfen Zone. No DLC is required to access the crafting stations.
The Set’s bonuses boost your Armor, Stamina and Maximum Health. With its fifth piece bonus while you are blocking you gain Major Evasion, reducing damage from area attacks.
A very niche, selfish Tank Set for PVE gameplay. Its 2 to 4 piece bonuses can help every Tank PVE Build to boost its Health and Defense. Its fifth piece bonus however is very situational and will not help the rest of your group. Can be a decent option to fight specific enemies/Bosses but will not work in most scenarios.
Hist Bark Location
On the maps below you can see the location of the Set’s Crafting Stations.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Sorcerer Tank Build – Guardian
- Necromancer Tank Build – Goliath
- Nightblade Tank Build – Defender
- Warden Tank Build – Protector
- Dragonknight Tank Build – Dragonborn
- Templar Tank Build – Lifegiver
- Werewolf Tank Build – Sentinel