Immolator Charr is a Monster Set in ESO.
|Monster Set |
|1 item: Adds 1487 Armor |
2 items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health
2 items: When you take damage while below 50% Health, gain immunity to immobilizations, snares, and crowd control effects for 10 seconds. This effect can occur once every 40 seconds.
- Type: Monster Set
- Head – Imperial City – Temple District, Immolator Charr
- Shoulders – Tel Var Merchant
- DLC: Imperial City
This is a defensive Monster Set perfect for Magicka and Stamina Builds. Monster Sets have only Head and Shoulders pieces that provide unique bonuses. The head is available as a drop from the Immolator Charr boss in Imperial City. To gain access to the area you must own the Imperial City DLC. You can get the Shoulders from the Tel Var Merchant. You can wear both pieces to get the full set bonus or combine one piece with another piece from another Monster Set.
The Set’s bonuses boost your Armor and Maximum Health and when you take damage while low on Health, gain immunity to immobilizations, snares, and crowd control effects. A good defensive PVP Monster Set that can boost your defense and help you escape.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Magicka Arcanist PVP Build – Azathoth
- Stamina Arcanist PVP Build – Darkness
- Magicka Sorcerer PVP Build – Nemesis
- Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build – Reaper
- Magicka Necromancer PVP Build – Undertaker
- Stamina Necromancer PVP Build – Plaguecaller
- Stamina Nightblade PVP Build – Elusive Warrior
- Magicka Warden PVP Build – Frozen
- Stamina Warden PVP Build – Destroyer
- Stamina Warden Bow PVP Build – Longbow
- Magicka Dragonknight PVP Build – Infernum
- Stamina Dragonknight PVP Build – Unbroken
- Magicka Templar PVP Build – Valkyrie
- Stamina Templar PVP Build – Divine Wrath