Judgement of Akatosh
Judgement of Akatosh is a Heavy Armor Set in ESO. A decent Set for PVP Builds.
|Judgement of Akatosh|
|2 items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage |
3 items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health
4 items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health
5 items: Adds 2291 Armor
5 items: When you deal direct damage with a Blink, Charge, Leap, Teleport, or Pull ability, you distort time on your enemy. After 3 seconds, the enemy bursts with temporal energy, reducing the Movement Speed of all enemies within 12 meters by 70% for 6 seconds and stunning them for 3 seconds. This effect can be blocked and can occur once every 15 seconds.
- Type: Heavy Armor Set
- Location: Rewards for the Worthy
- DLC: No DLC
- Style: Aldmeri Dominion, Daggerfall Covenant, Ebonheart Pact
Judgement of Akatosh Description
This set is available in PVP in general, as a Rewards for the Worthy random drop. Available with the base game.
The Set’s bonuses boost Armor, Health, Weapon and Spell Damage. With its fifth piece bonus when you deal direct damage with a Blink, Charge, Leap, Teleport, or Pull ability, you distort time on your enemy. After some time, the enemy bursts with temporal energy, reducing the Movement Speed of all enemies nearby and stunning them. This effect can be blocked.
A decent PVP Set that can be effective against groups of players in Cyrodiil, the Imperial City or Battlegrounds!
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Magicka Arcanist PVP Build – Azathoth
- Stamina Arcanist PVP Build – Darkness
- Magicka Sorcerer PVP Build – Nemesis
- Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build – Reaper
- Magicka Necromancer PVP Build – Undertaker
- Stamina Necromancer PVP Build – Plaguecaller
- Stamina Nightblade PVP Build – Elusive Warrior
- Magicka Warden PVP Build – Frozen
- Stamina Warden PVP Build – Destroyer
- Stamina Warden Bow PVP Build – Longbow
- Magicka Dragonknight PVP Build – Infernum
- Stamina Dragonknight PVP Build – Unbroken
- Magicka Templar PVP Build – Valkyrie
- Stamina Templar PVP Build – Divine Wrath