Livewire is a Heavy, Overland Set in ESO.
|2 items: Adds 4% Healing Taken |
3 items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health
4 items: Adds 4% Healing Taken
5 items: When you take damage, you overload your circuits, applying Concussion to enemies within 8 meters of you and healing for 1000 Health for each enemy hit. This effect can occur once every 6 seconds.
- Type: Heavy Armor Set
- Location: Clockwork City
- DLC: Clockwork City
- Style: Apostle
Livewire Set Description
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Clockwork City zone. To gain access to the zone you must own the Clockwork City DLC. The Set’s bonuses boost your Healing Taken and Maximum Health. With its fifth piece bonus when you take damage, you overload your circuits, applying Concussion to enemies and healing for each enemy hit. A decent support Tank Set that can help the group with DPS and keep the Tank alive.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace. There are no Dolmens in the Clockwork City Zone so you can only get Jewelry for this Armor Set from Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Arcanist Tank Build – Kthanid
- Sorcerer Tank Build – Guardian
- Necromancer Tank Build – Goliath
- Nightblade Tank Build – Defender
- Warden Tank Build – Protector
- Dragonknight Tank Build – Dragonborn
- Templar Tank Build – Lifegiver
- Werewolf Tank Build – Sentinel