Magma Incarnate is a Monster Set in ESO that can assist support roles!
|Monster Set |
|1 item: Adds 129 Magicka Recovery |
1 item: Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
2 items: When you heal yourself or a group member with a single target heal ability, grant the lowest Health group member within 28 meters Minor Courage and Minor Resolve, increasing their Weapon and Spell Damage by 215 and Armor by 2974 for 10 seconds. Daedric Energy will then bounce to a nearby group member within 8 meters, up to 3 times, applying Minor Courage and Minor Resolve for 10 seconds. This effect can occur once every 15 seconds.
Magma Incarnate Set Info
- Type: Monster Set
- Head – Veteran The Dread Cellar
- Shoulders – Urgarlag Chief-Bane
- DLC: Waking Flame
Magma Incarnate is a nice Support, Healer Monster Set. Monster Sets have only Head and Shoulders pieces that provide unique bonuses. The head is available as a drop from the final boss in Veteran The Dread Cellar. To gain access to the dungeon you must own the Waking Flame DLC. You can get the Shoulders from Urgarlarg Chief-Bane with Undaunted Keys. You can wear both pieces to get the full set bonus or combine one piece with another piece from another Monster Set.
The set adds Magicka and Stamina Recovery and when you heal yourself or a group member with a single target heal ability, grant the lowest Health group member Minor Courage and Minor Resolve, increasing their Weapon, Spell Damage and Armor. Daedric Energy will then bounce to a nearby group member, applying Minor Courage and Minor Resolve. A very good Support, Healer Set for Group PVE content, that can also assist in PVP.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Monster Set:
- Arcanist Healer Build – Aletheia
- Arcanist Tank Build – Kthanid
- Sorcerer Tank Build – Guardian
- Sorcerer Healer Build – Medic
- Necromancer Tank Build – Goliath
- Necromancer Healer Build – Shaman
- Nightblade Tank Build – Defender
- Nightblade Healer Build – Mender
- Warden Tank Build – Protector
- Warden Healer Build – Lifeline
- Warden Healer PVP Build – Battlemage
- Dragonknight Tank Build – Dragonborn
- Dragonknight Healer Build – Firebreath
- Templar Tank Build – Lifegiver
- Templar Healer Build – Ray of Light
- ESO PVP Builds