Magnus’ Gift is a Crafted Armor Set in ESO.
|2 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka |
3 items: Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
4 items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
5 items: When you cast a Magicka Ability, you have a 15% chance to negate that ability's cost.
Magnus’ Gift Set Info
- Type: Crafted Armor Set – 4 Traits
- Location: Greenshade – Arananga, Rivenspire – Veawend Ede, Shadowfen – Xal Haj-Ei Shrine
- DLC: No DLC
The crafting stations for this set can be found in Arananga around Greenshade, Veawend Ede around Rivenspire and Xal Haj-Ei Shrine around Shadowfen.
The Set’s bonuses boost your Maximum Magicka, Magicka Recovery, Weapon and Spell Damage. With its fifth piece bonus when you cast a Magicka Ability, you have a chance to negate that ability’s cost.
A pure Magicka support set that can help any type of Build and role. This set is an excellent choice as a starter option to help you learn the ropes of the role you wish to follow. Because of its fifth piece bonus it can be used with success in PVE and PVP Builds as well. Since it is a Crafted Armor Set you can create Light, Medium or Heavy Armor pieces and boost your Magicka sustain on multiple roles. An easy set to craft that requires only 4 traits learned and with crafting stations in three base game zones.
Magnus’ Gift Location
On the maps below you can see the locations of the Set’s Crafting Stations!
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Magicka Sorcerer Beginner Build
- Magicka Dragonknight Beginner Build
- Magicka Warden Beginner Build
- Magicka Nightblade Beginner Build
- Magicka Templar Beginner Build
- Magicka Necromancer Beginner Build
- Magicka Arcanist Beginner Build