Meridia’s Blessed Armor
Meridia’s Blessed Armor is a Heavy, Overland Armor Set in ESO.
|Meridia's Blessed Armor|
|2 items: Adds 1487 Armor |
3 items: Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
4 items: Adds 1487 Armor
5 items: When you block an attack, you gain Meridia's Blessed Armor for 5 seconds, causing you to dodge all incoming attacks. This effect can occur once every 25 seconds.
- Type: Heavy Armor Set
- Location: Coldharbour
- DLC: No DLC
- Style: Ancient Elf
Meridia’s Blessed Armor Set Description
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Coldharbour zone. No DLC is required to access the zone. The Set’s bonuses boost your Armor and Stamina Recovery. With its fifth piece bonus when you block an attack, you gain Meridia’s Blessed Armor, causing you to dodge all incoming attacks. A selfish Tank Set for PVE gameplay that can also be useful in PVP Builds. Its special effect provides you with the ability to dodge all incoming attacks when blocking an attack. This can be useful when tanking easier PVE content but also when fighting other players.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.