Nerien’eth is a Monster Set in ESO.
|Monster Set |
|1 item: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage |
2 items: When you deal direct damage, you have a 15% chance to summon a Lich crystal that explodes after 2 seconds, dealing 1360 Magic Damage to all enemies within 4 meters. This effect can occur once every 3 seconds and scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
Nerien’eth Set Info
- Type: Monster Set
- Head – Veteran Crypt of Hearts II
- Shoulders – Glirion The Redbeard
- DLC: No DLC
Nerien’eth is a Monster Set good for Magicka DPS Builds. Monster Sets have only Head and Shoulders pieces that provide unique bonuses. The head is available as a drop from the final boss in Veteran Crypt of Hearts II Dungeon. You can get the Shoulders from Glirion the Redbeard with Undaunted Keys. You can wear both pieces to get the full set bonus or combine one piece with another piece from another Monster Set.
The set adds Weapon and Spell Damage and when you deal direct damage, you have a chance to summon a Lich crystal that explodes, dealing Magic Damage to all enemies. This effect scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
This Monster Set is a decent option for Magicka DPS Builds in PVE or PVP. The Lich Crystal can boost your damage against enemies but has some drawbacks. First of all the chance to proc the set is too low, which means that you cannot rely on it. The Lich Crystal is static and slow to explode so other players can avoid it in PVP easily.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Magicka Arcanist PVE Build – Yidhra
- Magicka Arcanist DPS Build – Hydra
- Magicka Sorcerer PET DPS PVE Build – Overlord
- Magicka Sorcerer DPS PVE Build – Stormborn
- Magicka Necromancer DPS PVE Build – Hades
- Magicka Nightblade DPS PVE Build – Shadowfire
- Magicka Warden DPS PVE Build – Ice Queen
- Magicka Dragonknight DPS PVE Build – Fireheart
- Magicka Templar DPS PVE Build – Holy Fire
- Magicka Hybrid Sorcerer DPS PVE Build – Thunder
- Magicka Hybrid Necromancer DPS PVE Build – Hela
- Magicka Hybrid Nightblade DPS PVE Build – Spellblade
- Magicka Hybrid Warden DPS PVE Build – Primal
- Magicka Hybrid Dragonknight DPS PVE Build – Fireblade
- Magicka Hybrid Templar DPS PVE Build – Aurora
- Magarc Magic DPS Build – Arcane