Night Mother’s Embrace
Night Mother’s Embrace is a Medium, Overland Set in ESO.
|Night Mother's Embrace|
|2 Items: Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina |
3 Items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
4 Items: Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
5 Items: Adds 171 Weapon and Spell Damage
5 items: Reduces the radius you can be detected while Sneaking by 2 meters. Reduces the cost of Sneak by 25%.
- Type: Medium Armor Set
- Location: Deshaan
- DLC: No DLC
- Style: Thieves Guild
Night Mother’s Embrace Set Description
The Set is available as an Overland Drop around the Deshaan zone. Its bonuses boost your Maximum Stamina, Stamina Recovery and Damage. Its fifth piece bonus adds more Damage and reduces the radius you can be detected while Sneaking. Also reduces the cost of Sneak.
A solid Stamina DPS Set for PVE or PVP Builds. Its bonuses boost your damage and Stamina sustain, making it easier to kill enemies. Its special effect, the ability to reduce detection when sneaking and reduce the cost of sneak, makes this set a must have for every Thief Build in game. This effect can also be of great use to gank PVP Builds, trying to approach their targets.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set: