Noble’s Conquest is a Crafted Armor Set in ESO.
|2 items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health |
3 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
4 items: Adds 4% Healing Taken
5 items: When you bash a target, you heal for 3408 Health over 10 seconds and apply Minor Vulnerability to the enemy for 10 seconds, increasing their damage taken by 5%. This effect can only activate once every 10 seconds and scales off your Max Health.
Noble’s Conquest Info
- Type: Crafted Armor Set – 5 Traits
- Location: Imperial City, Nobles Armory
- DLC: Imperial City
The Crafting Stations for this set can be found at the Nobles Armory, in the Nobles District inside the Imperial city zone. To gain access to the zone you must own the Imperial City DLC.
The Set’s bonuses boost your Maximum Health, Maximum Stamina and Healing Taken. With its fifth piece bonus when you bash a target, you heal and apply Minor Vulnerability to the enemy, increasing their damage taken. This effect scales off your Max Health. The set could be useful as a Tank Set for PVE or PVP Builds, offering the option to heal yourself and apply Minor Vulnerability to enemies.
Noble’s Conquest Location
On the map below you can see the location of the Set’s Crafting Stations in Imperial City!
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Sorcerer Tank Build – Guardian
- Necromancer Tank Build – Goliath
- Nightblade Tank Build – Defender
- Warden Tank Build – Protector
- Dragonknight Tank Build – Dragonborn
- Templar Tank Build – Lifegiver
- Werewolf Tank Build – Sentinel