Pearls of Ehlnofey
Pearls of Ehlnofey is a Mythic Item in ESO. A decent Set for Healers! For a Leads Location Guide you can take a look here.
|Pearls of Ehlnofey|
|Mythic Item |
|1 item: When you attempt to use resources to cast a healing ability while in combat and your dominant resource is under 50%, gain 3 Ultimate. |
- Type: Mythic – Necklace
- Location: Antiquities Reward
- DLC: Greymoor (Markarth)
This Set is available as an Antiquities Reward. To be able to acquire the item through Antiquities, the Greymoor Chapter is required. Mythic Items are special, Ability Altering One-item Sets, acquired only through the activity of Antiquities. These items can grant special abilities or effects to your builds and make them more effective for a specific role.
With this item equipped, when you attempt to use resources to cast a healing ability while in combat and your dominant resource is under 50%, gain Ultimate. A decent support set to generate Ultimate faster.
These are some powerful Builds that can use this Mythic Set effectively:
- Sorcerer Healer Build – Medic
- Necromancer Healer Build – Shaman
- Nightblade Healer Build – Mender
- Warden Healer Build – Lifeline
- Warden Stamina Healer Build – Therapist
- Warden Healer PVP Build – Battlemage
- Dragonknight Healer Build – Firebreath
- Templar Healer Build – Ray of Light
Frequently Asked Questions
The Greymoor DLC is required for the Antiquities System in ESO! To Get Pearls of Ehlnofey you also need the Markarth DLC! For a complete list of Leads, you can check this Pearls of Ehlnofey Leads Guide!