Perfected Grand Rejuvenation
|Perfected Grand Rejuvenation|
|2 items: Adds 877 Max Magicka |
2 items: 2 items: The initial heal of Grand Healing invigorates you and group members affected for 6 seconds, restoring 224 Magicka and Stamina every 2 second.
- Type: Arena
- Location: Veteran Dragonstar Arena
- DLC: No DLC
- Style: Breton
This is a special Ability Altering Set, obtainable from the Dragonstar Arena. The Set belongs to a special category of Sets called Dragonstar or Master Weapons, that represent a category of in-game weapons each. This is basically The Master’s Restoration Staff, available as a random drop from defeating the last boss of the Dragonstar Arena in veteran difficulty.
The set adds Max Magicka and the initial heal of Grand Healing invigorates you and group members affected, restoring Magicka and Stamina. The set requires the use of the Restoration Staff ability, Grand Healing or its Morphs. Because of its special effect, it will be more useful as a Healer Set for PVE. A decent secondary support Set to help your group with sustain. PVP Healers that want to boost the sustain of their groups can also use it with some success. The Staff drops from the Dragonstar Arena, a four-man Arena located at the zone of Craglorn, in Veteran difficulty which makes it harder to “farm”.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Arcanist Healer Build – Aletheia
- Sorcerer Healer Build – Medic
- Necromancer Healer Build – Shaman
- Nightblade Healer Build – Mender
- Warden Healer Build – Lifeline
- Warden Stamina Healer Build – Therapist
- Warden Healer PVP Build – Battlemage
- Dragonknight Healer Build – Firebreath
- Templar Healer Build – Ray of Light