Phoenix Moth Theurge
Phoenix Moth Theurge is an Overland, Medium Armor Set in ESO.
|Phoenix Moth Theurge|
|2 items: Adds 129 Stamina Recovery |
3 items: Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
3 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
5 items: Healing yourself or an Ally grants the target Minor Courage and Minor Force for 10 seconds, increasing their Weapon and Spell Damage by 215 and their Critical Damage done by 10%. This effect can occur once every 12 seconds per target.
Phoenix Moth Theurge Set Info
- Type: Medium Armor Set
- Location: Galen
- DLC: Firesong
- Style: Firesong
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Galen zone. To gain access to the zone you must own the Firesong DLC.
The Set’s bonuses boost your Maximum Stamina and Stamina Recovery. With its fifth piece bonus, healing yourself or an Ally grants the target Minor Courage and Minor Force, increasing their Weapon and Spell Damage and their Critical Damage. A decent Support Set for Healers.
Where to Farm Phoenix Moth Theurge
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace. There are no Dolmens in the Deadlands zone so you can only get Jewelry for this Set from Volcanic Vents, Treasure chests and Psijic Portals.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Arcanist Healer Build – Aletheia
- Sorcerer Healer Build – Medic
- Necromancer Healer Build – Shaman
- Nightblade Healer Build – Mender
- Warden Healer Build – Lifeline
- Warden Stamina Healer Build – Therapist
- Warden Healer PVP Build – Battlemage
- Dragonknight Healer Build – Firebreath
- Templar Tank Build – Lifegiver
- Templar Healer Build – Ray of Light